Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer
Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer History
Introducing the Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer, a revolutionary? multipurpose inhalation? device to designed to? enhance? your vaporizing experience Through it's? innovative design? the Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer is a simple, effective and healthier alternative to conventional methods.
Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer are available in a variety? of designs and? colors? the patented stone and tile construction & highly engineered ceramic nichrome? heating element, which allows the Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer to heat-up and sustain its? optimal temperature more efficiently.
Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer Usage
The Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer is used with standard? glass vapor whips,? or vapor wands as the manufacturer named them. This means that you would use the Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer with a glass vapor whip held to the heating element while you enjoyed your refreshing vaporizer? inhalation..
Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer Warranty
The manufacturers warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship which occur with normal use of the Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer and when it has been purchased from an authorized retailer.
Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer Warranty is valid no more than 1 year from the purchase date or as required by law.
The Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects and in proper working condition when you receive your order.
Should your order arrive and the Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact Vaporwholesalers.com within 7 days of receipt of your order.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations based on the duration of an implied warranty.
The limitations and exclusions written above may not apply to you. The Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have additional rights based on your state law. Other restrictions may apply.
Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer Instructions
IMPORTANT HEALTH & SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS READ BEFORE USING YOUR Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer
The heat source in this unit is VERY HOT. DO NOT touch the heat source or tip of the glass Wand. The Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer must be kept away from combustible materials, including but not limited to paper, plastic, and fabric. DO NOT place your Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer where it can be tipped over or fall. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. The Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer should be operated under careful supervision at all times.
This device is for LEGAL USE ONLY. Many botanicals contain compounds which may, “when vaporized”, cause undesirable effects. Be aware of the effects of blend and aromatherapy blends being vaporized. Once blend have been vaporized, dispose of used material safely.
The Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer does get hot. DO NOT pick up the unit once turned on; your first reaction to the heat will be to drop the unit causing it to damage. Place the Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer on a hard, level surface. AVOID PLACING ON RUGS, COUCHES, BEDS AND/OR OTHER SOFT SURFACES WHICH MAY CAUSE TIPPING.
To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or the Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer in water and/or other moist environments. DO NOT use your Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer if cord or plug is damaged.
Protect your Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer glass pieces from breakage. DO NOT tap the glass on hard surfaces. When using the aromatherapy attachment be careful not to spill hot minerals when removing from unit. minerals can stain and burn.
If any damage occurs to your Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer, carefully unplug unit from the wall socket. No user serviceable parts. For repairs, contact Vaporwholesalers.com at 1.888.641.1419.
Each Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer is Hand Made in Orange County, CA. U.S. Patent# 6,761,164
Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer Proper Use Instructions
Read the following instructions in order to maximize your Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer experience:
- Plug Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer into socket and turn unit on using switch located on cord. Indicator lamp will illuminate.
- Allow Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer 15 minutes to reach optimal temperature. Use of extension cords may require additional time. Be careful when using extension cords. Arrange so cord will not drape over countertop or tabletop where it can be tripped over accidentally or pulled on by children or pets.
- Finely cut or grind blend for best vapor results.
- Place blend into Wand and pack down onto screen thru narrow end of Upper Wand piece with either the end of the tubing or other utensil that will easily fit into the open end of the Wand. Refer to colored indicator mark on Wand as guideline. DO NOT fill Wand more than 1/3 of the way up from the screen. Doing so may cause charring or burning of the material. Excessive packing is a waste of material.
- When ready to use, hold Wand against the tip of the glass heating element and begin to inhale through tube. The Wand does not slide over glass heating element. DO NOT use excessive pressure when making the connection or glass may break. DO NOT USE BROKEN GLASSWARE. Vaporizing properly takes some practice. You will need to adjust your inhaling rate to learn what works best for you. Moderately paced, smooth draws work best. The slower you draw, the higher the temperature of the air passing through the material in the Wand.
- If used properly you will not see anything passing through the tube as you inhale. Be careful of drawing too much vapor as this may cause excessive coughing. You will know the device is working properly if you exhale a white vapor cloud. CLEAN AND PURE!! Mix the blend in the Wand between each draw. You will get 2-6 draws per fill depending on amount used and moisture level of the blend. It is recommended that you add a drop or two of water to dry blend. Proper use should result in intense flavor and lack of smell.
Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer Aromatherapy Instructions
- Slide aromatherapy attachment over glass heat element (If piece doesn't fit properly, return either to store it was purchased from or mail to Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer Vapors for replacement).
- Fill the Mineral chamber 1/3 full with the Minerals of your choice thru the hole near the base of the handle of the aromatherapy attachment. Do not fill chamber too full. Replace Minerals frequently for best results.
- Clean Mineral chamber between uses with cotton swab.
Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer Maintenance Instructions
Main Unit: inspect the power cord occasionally to make sure it is not damaged.
Screen: Replace 5/8" screen in Wand as often as necessary. This will vary depending on usage.
To remove the screen:
- Pull the Upper piece of the Wand apart from the Lower piece.
- From the top, push the screen out of the Upper piece of the Wand
- Place new 5/8” screen in through bottom opening of the Upper piece of Wand.
- Roll black O-Ring onto upper portion of the Lower piece of the Wand. (O-Ring placement depends on how tight the pieces fit together). Connect the Lower & Upper Wand pieces.
- Remove Screen.
- Replace Screen.
Tubing: Replace tubing every 2-3 months depending on usage. You can clean it out by running it under hot water and using a skewer to scrape out the inner wall.
Wand: It is recommended that you clean the glass Wand when the interior becomes brown from usage. Pull Wand apart and scrape out bottom piece with a skewer or other tool. If material is difficult to remove run glass under hot water to loosen.
LIMITED OFFER: Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer
For a limited time take advantage of the Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer Combo that comes complete with:
- Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer
- Free Aromatherapy Bulb
- High Impact 2.5" Grinder
- *Free 1-5 Day Air Shipping
POWER PACK, Vaporwholesalers.com Exclusive
- Limited Edition 18" x 24" Poster
List Price: $344.95
Our Price: $179.99
You Save: $199.46
That's over a 72% Savings, what are you waiting for?
Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer Includes:
- 1 pc. Burma Teak Stone Hot Box Vaporizer
- 2 pc Vapor Whip
- 1 pc. Custom Glass Tipped Pick
- 2 pc. 5/8" Vapor Whip Replacement Screen
- 1 pc. Operational Manual