Vapolution Vaporizer Standard
Vapolution Vaporizer Standard Introduction
The Vapolution Vaporizer Standard is one of the most affordable vaporizers on the market. The Vapolution Vaporizer Standard has been on the market since the early 2000's and employs an actual glass heating element. This makes the Vapolution Vaporizer Standard the first truly glass on glass vaporizer.
Vapolution Vaporizer Standard Battery Operation
The Vapolution Vaporizer Standard can be used with a power
adaptor (included) or with an optional rechargeable
To use the battery simply attach battery to the Vapolution Vaporizer Standard and use as directed. Vapolution's standard battery pack, when fully charged, will usually last for 2 hours of continuous heating.
Now with Rapid Recharge functionality this unit recharges up very quickly. nbsp; Reach a full charge in just under 2 hours. This is 600% faster then the previous rechargeable battery pack that Vapolution used with their product.
Vapolution Vaporizer Standard Caution:
Never charge battery for more than 4 hours. This will overcharge it and void the warranty.
Vapolution Vaporizer Standard Car Adaptor Operation
The Vapolution Vaporizer Standard can be used with a 12V car adaptor (included). To use the car adaptor simply attach car adaptor to unit and use as directed. Never use the Vapolution Vaporizer Standard or any other aromatherapy device while driving or while operating heavy machinery..
Vapolution Vaporizer Standard Warranty
The manufacturers warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship which occur with normal use of the Vapolution Vaporizer Standard and when it has been purchased from an authorized retailer.
The warranty for the Vapolution Vaporizer Standard is valid with a limited Lifetime Warranty, that applies to heater failure only.
The Vapolution Vaporizer Standard is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects and in proper working condition when you receive your order.
Should your order arrive and the Vapolution Vaporizer Standard is defective, a replacement will be provided free of charge. To obtain your replacement, contact Vaporwholesalers.com within 7 days of receipt of your order.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations based on the duration of an implied warranty.
The limitations and exclusions written above may not apply to you. The Vapolution Vaporizer Standard warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have additional rights based on your state law. Other restrictions may apply.
Vapolution Vaporizer Standard Instructions
Below find step by step instructions on using the Vapolution Vaporizer Standard.
- All Vapolution Vaporizer Standard bowls are dimpled about 1 inch from the end. The dimple acts like a screen. The end closest to the dimple is where you load your blend. Insert the end AWAY from the dimple into the tubing. If necessary, boil some water. Submerge one end of the tubing into boiling water for 3-5 seconds. The bowl will slip into the softened tubing with ease.
(a) Slip the white retaining washer over the straight bowl. Slide it up until it touches the food-grade tubing.
(b) Gently insert the bowl into the top of the vaporizer. The bowl will stop when it touches the bottom of the heater. Position the washer so it prevents the bowl from touching the bottom of the heater. A 1/4" gap off the heater bottom is suggested.
- The power jack on the back of the vaporizer will accept the Vapolution Vaporizer Standard power supply, car adapter or the optional battery pack. Plug in the vaporizer.
- Flip the switch up to turn the vaporizer on. The switch will light up when the vaporizer is on.
- The lowest temperature setting is at 6 o'clock. The highest setting is at 4 o'clock. A quick start-up can be achieved by turning the vaporizer on high. After 5 minutes of pre-heating, turn the vaporizer down to your preferred setting. 12 o'clock is the most common setting for vaporizing. The Vapolution Vaporizer Standard is designed to run for up to 8 hours continuously without overheating or burning out. Some users leave the vaporizer on their preferred setting all the time.
- Loading the bowl correctly is the most important step. DO NOT grind your blend. Break off 1-3 small plant pods. Give the plant pods a squeeze and roll them in between your fingers. Make the plant pods into a vapor pellet. Gently slide the formed pellet into the bowl. If you have to force it, the pellet is too big. Good airflow is important. If you load it too tight, you will get no vapor. If you load it too loose, it will fall out. Loading the bowl takes a little practice.
- Place the loaded bowl into the top of the pre-heated vaporizer. Some users like to count to 5 before they begin to inhale vapor through the tube. A slow and steady draw will extract the best vapor. Draw until you are out of breath. Hold it in and then exhale. You will see visible vapor. You can repeat this process 3-7 times depending on the quality of your blend and your temperature setting.
- The plant material will turn golden to dark brown once it has been vaporized. The taste will also change from sweet and good to a bitter flavor that most describe as tasting like burnt popcorn. Vaporizing the same blend for too long, or on a setting above 2 o'clock, will turn the vapor pellet black and can cause the VAPOR CHOKE. Stay in the safe zone (10 o'clock to 2 o'clock on the dial) until you are intimate with your Vapolution Vaporizer Standard.
- The vaporized blend can be discharged from the bowl by blowing through the tube. Place the bowl into a discharge receptacle and blow. The spent vapor pellet will shoot out. Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute for the bowl to cool.
Vapolution Vaporizer Standard Cleaning Instructions
Bowls: Submerge the bowls in rubbing alcohol for 8-12 hours. Rinse with warm water. Repeat as necessary.
Heater: Allow the vaporizer to cool for at least 30 minutes. Dip a Q-tip in rubbing alcohol and GENTLY swab out the heater receptacle. Repeat as necessary. Use a dry Q-tip to swab out any remaining alcohol residue.
Food-Grade Tubing: The tubing is not cleanable, but can be cut shorter to eliminate the yellowing that occurs over time.
- Never force a bowl into the vaporizer.This could break the glass heater.
- Always use the retaining washers provided with the straight bowls.
- DO NOT leave the vaporizer on unattended.
Vapolution Vaporizer Standard Disclaimer
By Using Your Vapolution Vaporizer, You Agree To The Following:
- The Vapolution Vaporizer Standard is for legal use only.
- DO NOT operate a motor vehicle while using the Vapolution Vaporizer.
LIMITED OFFER: Vapolution Vaporizer Standard
For a limited time take advantage of the Vapolution Vaporizer Standard Combo that comes complete with:
- Vapolution Vaporizer Standard
POWER PACK, Vaporwholesalers.com Exclusive
- Limited Edition 18" x 24" Poster
- *Free 1-5 Day Air Shipping
List Price: $249.97
Our Price: $134.99
You Save: $139.98
That's over a 67% Savings, what are you waiting for?
Vapolution Vaporizer Standard Includes:
- 1 pc. Vapolution Vaporizer Base Hot Air Generator
- 1 pc. Car & Travel Charger
- 1 pc. All in One Wonder Vaporizer Bowl
- 1 pc. Buddy Vaporizer Bowl
- 2 pc. Straight Vaporizer Bowl
- 2 pc. Retaining Washers